tirsdag den 4. juli 2017

Scinic Hyaluronic Acid Essence Mask


Noticeable ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (moisturizing), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating) and Allantoin (soothing).

Full ingredients list:

Claims
"The intensive moisture mask leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized by forming a protective film over skin and providing moisture to dry skin with ingredients such as bamboo extracts and Hyaluronic Acid, which has excellent moisture retaining power".

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was easy to unfold. 
The sheet material was like average sheet material - medium thick. It didn't break easily.

Essence
The essence was clear and the texture was serum-like (thicker than essence, thinner than lotion).
The essence was dripping while I was unfolding the mask and it ran down my neck while I was wearing it. 
There was a lot of essence left in the pouch.

Smell
It's difficult to describe the smell of this. It wasn't unpleasant or overwhelming at all but unfortunately, you could smell the alcohol a bit. 

Fit
The fit was okay. There was one slit on each side of the cheek/chin to adjust the mask. Both the holes for the eyes and the hole for the mouth were big enough.
Once the mask was on, it stayed in its place the whole time I was wearing it. 

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes.
I left it on for half an hour and it was still damp when I took it off.

While wearing the mask, it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all. It had a nice cooling effect. 

Results
The remaining essence on my skin absorbed after about five minutes.
It left my skin feeling non-sticky, soft and hydrated.

Would I recommend?
Sure. If you're looking for a nice every day mask then this is nice to have. I think it will fit all skintypes.

Price
I bought three of these and paid $4.25 (USD). Unfortunately, I no longer remember where I bought it.

Repurchase?
Probably not. It was a nice mask and I liked the results but I will not repurchase it due to the alcohol smell. I prefer the Hyaluronic Acid mask from the Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask line (review here)

Rating
4/5


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...